PHOTO: Unlikely animal washed up on Overstrand beach
A dog walker got a surprise when she found a dead deer washed up on a North Norfolk beach.
The unlikely sight was spotted by Kate Edwards, from Fleggburgh, as she was walking her dog at Overstrand on Tuesday.
She said: 'I thought it was interesting because there are no deer in that area. It must've washed up from somewhere else.
'If it had come from the shore, it would've been at the bottom of the cliffs, but it was right on the shoreline. It had also obviously been partly eaten.'
She added: 'I used to live in Cromer, and have never seen anything like it.'
? Do you have any idea why the deer ended up on Overstrand beach? Call Steve Downes on 01263 513920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued