Photo gallery: Vintage fair returns to Norwich’s St Andrews Hall
Nostalgia mixed with fashion as the award-winning vintage fair returned to Norwich on Sunday.
The event in St Andrew's Hall won an award at this year's Vintage Norwich Awards and lovers of all things vintage flocked to the hall this afternoon.
Shoppers took advantage of 40 stalls selling some of the best men's and women's vintage clothing.
Organiser Lou Lou Glover, said: 'We have a fantastic following in Norwich and are still on a high after scooping our award earlier this year.'
The stalls from some of the country's best vintage traders stocked items including homeware, crafts, accessories and collectables from every era from the 1940s through to the 1980s.
You may also want to watch:
The award-winning Biddy's tea room, on Upper Goat Lane in the city centre, served up a vintage tea party, while vintage hair stylist, Flamingo Amy held a pop-up salon for the day.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening