Photo gallery: Sunny beaches, carnival, storms, and a snowy park all feature in Cromer calendar pictures taken by the public
- Credit: Archant
Cromer through the seasons, from a storm-lashed seafront to a summer beach fun, is captured in a calendar using pictures from amateur photographers.
The Jarrold Cromer Calendar for 2015 has been created from more than 250 entries to a competition.
It is the second time the store has showcased local camera talent in its calendar and store manager Mark Warner said the judges were again impressed with the standard of entries.
'There was no particular brief - just 'Your Cromer' looking for something with a personal connection.'
The cover shot by Graham Morris of Norwich showed an artist on a beach where people were enjoying themselves with the pier in the background - showing it was a 'fun place to have a great time, and also express yourself through art.'
You may also want to watch:
The monthly shots are:
January - New Year fireworks by Laura Stevens of Cromer
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
February - a crab boat and tractor by Malcolm Bubb of Honing
March - a stormy prom by Jackie Rivett of Cromer
April - shadowy pier prom steps by Rosemary Wenzerul of St Albans
May - spring flowers in Happy Valley by Angus Anderson
June - a boy playing on the beach by Janet Jacobs of Cromer
July - clifftops by Jean Betts
August - a carnival ride by Jean Betts
September - a coastguard and windsurfer by Penny Griffin
October - montage of seafront art by Anthony Oliver
November - sunny church yard with Remembrance wreaths by Anthony Oliver
December - snowy North Lodge Park by John Riggott of Northrepps
The calendar is due to head to the printers in the spring to be on sale in May.
Mr Warner said: 'It is early but people coming on holiday like to buy them as presents for their family and friends.'
He was joined on the judging panel by EDP and North Norfolk News photographer Antony Kelly, local writer Keith Skipper, and publisher Jen Hamilton-Emery.
The calendars will be available through Jarrold stores at Cromer and Norwich on its website www.jarrold.co.uk