Photo gallery: Norwich Starlight walkers raise money for Macmillan
People from across the city and county set off in the pouring rain last night to help raise funds for people affected by cancer.
Now in its sixth year, the 13-mile Starlight Walk in Norwich aims to boost funds for Macmillan Cancer Support, a charity aiming to reach and improve the lives of everyone who is affected by cancer.
So far the annual walk has raised more than �270,000 for the charity.
Last night's event started at the Sportspark at midnight and fundraisers walked around the city's outer ring road.
For a full report and pictures see Monday's paper.
Did you take part in the walk? Contact reporter Annabelle Dickson on 01603 772426 or e-mail email@example.com with your pictures.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof