Photo gallery: Loddon gets set for pantomime opening night
- Credit: Archant
The curtain raises this evening for one of the most eagerly anticipated events in Loddon's social calendar.
The Loddon Players opening night for their traditional pantomime.
This year, at the Lecture Hall in George Lane, the Players are performing Jack and the Beanstalk.
Months of planning and weeks of rehearsals have helped this popular group create a family pantomime with plenty of specially written gags with a strong local flavour.
The pantomime is on at 7.30pm this evening and is also being performed tomorrow and on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
This will be followed by further performances on January 15, 16 and 17, nd January 22, 23 and 24.
Performances on Thursday and Fridays will start at 7.30pm.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
Performances on Saturdays are at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
This Sunday's performance is at 2.30pm.
Tickets have been selling fast and to be sure of a seat telephone Hazell on 01508 520162.