Photo Gallery: King’s Lynn’s Little Discoverers raise charity cash with gym session at Lynnsport
West Norfolk School for Parents boosted by money raised from sponsored event
Young members of a King's Lynn pre-school group have put their gymnastic skills to good use.
The Little Discoverers spent an hour at the town's Lynnsport to raise money for the organisation.
Around 20 children enjoyed the soft-gym equipment in a sponsored session.
The pre-school group, also called the West Norfolk School for Parents, holds three sessions a week for children with a variety of disabilities including cerebral palsy and motor learning difficulties.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation relies on charity donations to keep it going and team leader Maxine Byron said the sponsored event had been very successful.
'We even had some past users come back and take part. We are still counting the money at the moment,' she said.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting