Photo gallery - Hunstanton welcomes Honda Goldwings from across the UK
Norfolk coastal resort enjoys the sunshine as bikers come to town
Glorious spring sunshine created the perfect backdrop for a group of motorbike owners who took their pride and joy to Hunstanton for the weekend.
The Goldwing owners visited the coastal town to create a spectacle and to raise money for the East Anglia Air Ambulance while to showing-off their stunning bikes.
Hundreds of visitors made the most of the weather and took the chance to have a closer look at the huge Hondas which lined-up on The Green and took part in a parade of light at dusk.
The bikes come with an array of lights and owners often spend a fortune adding to them to make sure they can be easily spotted at night.
Goldwing enthusiasts from across the country took part in the event.
- 1 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 6 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 7 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 8 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 9 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 10 City weigh up Hugill's next move