PHOTO GALLERY: Hundreds of Norfolk Beaver Scouts having fun in Dereham
Making a didgeridoo, setting off a rocket, shooting crossbows and getting wet during a water it's a knockout.
Hundreds of Beaver Scouts from across Norfolk are enjoying fun, trying out new challenges and meeting new friends at a weekend event in Dereham.
Nearly 300 boys and girls age six-eight were at Northgate High School on Saturday and the same number are there in Sunday and all the activities are set out in different continents around the field.
From archery and a cave maze in Europe, to a climbing wall in Australasia, to wigwam making in North America - and even space hopping in Outer Space, the youngsters are being kept busy all day.
Norfolk Scouts development officer Mike Clemo said: 'It is going really well and the children are enjoying themselves and the weather is good.'
You may also want to watch:
He said the event brought Beavers from different colonies together from across the county.
Mr Clemo said the whole Scout movement in Norfolk was growing, with just under 7000 youth members and 1500 adult volunteers,
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
Anyone wanting more information about volunteering can visit www.norfolkscouts.org.