Photo gallery: Historic steam locomotive arrives at Norwich Railway Station
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An historic steam locomotive has arrived at Norwich Railway Station ahead of a journey through Norfolk tomorrow morning.
The 60009 Union of South Africa, built in 1937, will be pulling out of Norwich station at 8.05am before making its way to York via Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford, Brandon, March and Peterborough.
The 'York Yuletide Express' will then pass through Grantham, Newark and Retford before stopping at Doncaster for the steam locomotive to take on water and making a fast run along the East Coast Main Line to York.
For more pictures of the locomotive's journey see the website tomorrow, as well as Friday's papers.
• Please send your photos and videos of the train's journey through Norfolk to firstname.lastname@example.org or share them on iWitness at http://norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk/
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community