Photo gallery: Favourite iwitness photographs of the year
You've been enjoying some of our photographers' most memorable 2012 pictures over the past few days – now it's your turn!
And what a brilliant selection we have here, from Rob Henry's lovely picture of a toad on a bench in Sheringham Park to the almost geometrical perfection of two ladybirds as taken by Stan Groom. Stan also contributed this study of common ink cap fungi in a wood near Attleborough.
Nature is well represented elsewhere, from a hedgehog in a Forncett St Peter garden (Ben Humphreys) to a juvenile heron seemingly struggling to take off from Barton Broad (Trevor Taberham), and from cattle by the Acle Straight under a louring sky (Peter Dent) to a waterlily on a pond (Jude Daines).
There are plenty of other subjects too. Gordon Burwood took this study of a Norfolk icon, the Wherry Albion, while David Gahan snapped this dog pausing by Horsey Mere.
Two contrasting beach pictures complete our selection: Mike Baker focused on the rocks at Caister beach, while on Winterton beach Peter Waterson conjured up an unusual shot thanks to an open shutter, some sparklers and a willing volunteer!
You may also want to watch:
Picture selection by Siofra Connor. Upload your pictures at www.iwitness24.co.uk and you could see them in future editions of our newspapers or on one of our websites.
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea