Photo Gallery: Christmas craft show returns to Sandringham
The rolling parkland of the Royal Estate in Sandringham came to life today for the start of a three-day Christmas craft show.
Around 200 exhibitors have flocked to West Norfolk from all over the country for the Sandringham Christmas Craft Show which is regarded as one of the county's finest festive craft shows.
As well as buying unique gifts, eventgoers can also witness the craftsmen such as chainsaw carvers, glass-blowers and woodturners at work at the show, sponsored by the EDP.
The craftsmen are striving to keep old crafts alive and will be happy to discuss their work with members of the public as they help people finish off their Christmas shopping with a personalised gift.
There is also a fine food hall and an EDP stand, complete with goody bags and copies of the paper, at the show.
You may also want to watch:
A new children's attraction has also been added to this year's event and will see Santa training his wise old owls to deliver special Christmas messages.
Gates open tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday from 10am until 6pm. Admission is �6 for adults, �5.50 for senior citizens and �2 for children.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
For further information about the show visit www.craft-show.co.uk.