Photo Gallery: Christmas craft show returns to Sandringham
The rolling parkland of the Royal Estate in Sandringham came to life today for the start of a three-day Christmas craft show.
Around 200 exhibitors have flocked to West Norfolk from all over the country for the Sandringham Christmas Craft Show which is regarded as one of the county's finest festive craft shows.
As well as buying unique gifts, eventgoers can also witness the craftsmen such as chainsaw carvers, glass-blowers and woodturners at work at the show, sponsored by the EDP.
The craftsmen are striving to keep old crafts alive and will be happy to discuss their work with members of the public as they help people finish off their Christmas shopping with a personalised gift.
There is also a fine food hall and an EDP stand, complete with goody bags and copies of the paper, at the show.
A new children's attraction has also been added to this year's event and will see Santa training his wise old owls to deliver special Christmas messages.
Gates open tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday from 10am until 6pm. Admission is �6 for adults, �5.50 for senior citizens and �2 for children.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 9 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 10 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
For further information about the show visit www.craft-show.co.uk.