Photo Gallery: Bungay antiques street market
BUNGAY'S streets were full of bargain hunters at a popular antiques street market at the weekend.
Sunday's event saw thousands of people come to the town to enjoy browsing stalls spread across Earsham Street onto the Castle Bailey.
The street market as a whole was organised by John Pestell for the Bungay Chamber of Trade and the event happened alongside the town's annual Summer Festival.
He said there was also a good number of people taking the opportunity to have items valued by Gaze of Diss auctioneers house, a new idea this year which is likely to become a permanent part of the annual antiques market.
For a taste of the atmosphere view the picture gallery in the top right-hand corner with photos kindly provided by Trevor Page.
You may also want to watch:
• Do you have any photos of this exciting event or other events happening in your area? Please send them to the newsroom and we will post them on our website.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?