PHOTO GALLERY: Boxing Day hunt at Bungay
Thousands of people turned out this morning to greet horses, hounds and hunt staff, at this years annual Boxing Day hunt in Bungay.
The Waveney Harriers paraded through the town, beginning at Clay's car park on Chaucer Street before moving on to Earsham Street and Market Place.
Joint-master Dominoc Parravani said it was an 'absolutely fantastic' event.
'We always have a huge show of support from the town and the local area,' he said.
'It just gets bigger and bigger every year and this year we had about 3,000 people turn out.'
You may also want to watch:
The Harriers also collected donations for All Hallows Hospital and East Coast Hospice.
• For the full story see tomorrow's EDP.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft