Peter Rabbit kicks off an Easter egg-stravaganza at the Castle Mall in Norwich
- Credit: Angela Sharpe Photography
A brave bunny surprised a group of excited children when he hopped into a city shopping centre to sniff out some Easter adventure.
Making its debut at the Castle Mall, the Kastle Kids Club opened its doors this week and kicked things off in style with a visit from Peter Rabbit.
Castle Mall shopping centre's manager, Amanda Phillips, was 'really pleased' with how popular Monday's launch was.
She said: 'It was great to see so many of our loyal customers attending our launch day. We are so pleased to be able to give something back to our shoppers by providing free entertainment for families over the school holidays.'
The fun will be continuing next week with a variety of free activities for children.
You may also want to watch:
Craft workshops and storytelling will take place between 11am and 3pm next week on April 11 and April 13.
There will also be an Easter egg hunt around the centre throughout the week and more special guests will be visiting.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
The Easter bunny will make a return on April 13 to give out cuddles and chocolate treats.
There will also be a visit from popular children's characters Bing the bunny and Flop. The duo will be in the centre at intervals on April 11.
And finally, the Castle Mall have also lost their own bunny, Hoppy, and will need help finding him.
People will be able to look for him in the centre, take a photo of him or with him and then share it on social media, and also have the chance of winning one of the daily prizes.
- For more details about the hunt for Hoppy, visit the Castle Mall Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NorwichCastleMall for details and clues each day to his location.