Peter Rabbit kicks off an Easter egg-stravaganza at the Castle Mall in Norwich
- Credit: Angela Sharpe Photography
A brave bunny surprised a group of excited children when he hopped into a city shopping centre to sniff out some Easter adventure.
Making its debut at the Castle Mall, the Kastle Kids Club opened its doors this week and kicked things off in style with a visit from Peter Rabbit.
Castle Mall shopping centre's manager, Amanda Phillips, was 'really pleased' with how popular Monday's launch was.
She said: 'It was great to see so many of our loyal customers attending our launch day. We are so pleased to be able to give something back to our shoppers by providing free entertainment for families over the school holidays.'
The fun will be continuing next week with a variety of free activities for children.
Craft workshops and storytelling will take place between 11am and 3pm next week on April 11 and April 13.
There will also be an Easter egg hunt around the centre throughout the week and more special guests will be visiting.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash
The Easter bunny will make a return on April 13 to give out cuddles and chocolate treats.
There will also be a visit from popular children's characters Bing the bunny and Flop. The duo will be in the centre at intervals on April 11.
And finally, the Castle Mall have also lost their own bunny, Hoppy, and will need help finding him.
People will be able to look for him in the centre, take a photo of him or with him and then share it on social media, and also have the chance of winning one of the daily prizes.
- For more details about the hunt for Hoppy, visit the Castle Mall Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NorwichCastleMall for details and clues each day to his location.