Peter Andre and Jason Manford look forward to a Norwich welcome
Superstar Peter Andre has chosen Norwich for his return to the world of the big stage performance after months out with illness.
He was forced to cancel gigs in Scotland and Plymouth in the past months, and has revealed how the show at the 3,000 capacity Norfolk Showground's Exhibition Hall on Saturday evening will be something of a comeback.
'This is the first real gig I'm doing since I had these problems.
'I would say it is a mini come back to kick start the next year, ready for the big arena tour I've got planned.
'I'm well on the road to recovery now, my fans in Norwich shouldn't worry, I'll be ready.'
The English born Australian musician says fans can expect songs from his first shot at a music career in the 1990s, Christmas sing-alongs and some from his post I'm a Celebrity comeback albums including his latest work, Accelerate, released November last year.
'I'm just really looking forward to coming up there and feeding off the love from the crowd. Looking forward to meeting my norwichians.'
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
Topping the bill at The Showground the night before, is Mancunian funnyman and ex BBC One Show presenter Jason Manford.
He will be headlining alongside one line wizard Milton Jones.
'Ive just finished my tour, 173 dates so this is kind of like the last gig of the year for me,' said Mr Manford.
'I miss being on stage already, so really looking forward to it.
'It's a weird one Norwich, its really hard to get to, as if you don't want anyone to get there, but when you do get there everyone's really friendly and grateful to you for coming.'
*For the full interviews see tomorrow's papers.
*Tickets for both shows are selling fast but some are still available on the door or by calling unisoft events 01362 654 848