Person treated for smoke inhalation after fire at Caston, near Watton

XXX-4-FIRE-norfolk-service-res

- Credit: Archant

A person was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Caston, near Watton.

Fire crews from Attleborough and Watton attended a kitchen fire at a property on Attleborough Road at just after 6.30pm today during which they used hose reels to extinguish.

The crew checked the area with a thermal image camera and requested an ambulance for a person with smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus