Person treated for burns after kitchen fire in Bradwell

Picture: Archant Library.

Picture: Archant Library.

A person has been treated by paramedics for burns to their hands after a kitchen fire in Bradwell, Great Yarmouth.

Crews were called at around 5.37pm to reports of a fire at a property on White Clover Road, and found a casualty at the scene.

The fire was extinguished using jets and a thermal imaging camera, before the teams left the scene.

A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue said: 'Two appliances from Great Yarmouth attended a kitchen fire on White Clover Road.

'The crews used main and hose reel jets and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire whilst wearing breathing apparatus. One casualty was treated at the scene for burns to their hands.'


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus