Person treated by ambulance service following building fire in Norfolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
One person has been treated by the ambulance service following a building fire in Norfolk.
Fire crews from Acle, Great Yarmouth and Carrow were called to reports of a fire at a property in The Street, Acle at just before 4.20am today (Saturday, January 19).
The fire was extinguished before the fire brigade arrived.
However one person was handed into the care of the ambulance service.
Meanwhile, a fire crew from Reepham was called to smoke seen in Main Road, Billingford at just before 6.40am today (January 19).
You may also want to watch:
However, this turned out to be a false alarm with no incident found.
Firefighters from Mundesley were also called to assist the ambulance service in North Walsham at 7.20am today (January 19) but were later stood down.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot