Person trapped in car after two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
One person was trapped in a car after a two-vehicle collision in north Norfolk.
Two appliances from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service attended the crash along with the police and ambulance service.
The incident happened between a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a BMW 3 Series at 3.45pm on Sunday, August 25 at Holt Road, in Letheringsett.
Fire crews used small gear to assist with the release of a person from a vehicle and then provided casualty care.
The road was partially blocked while the emergency services worked to recover the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service were on the scene.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot