Person suffers cardiac arrest in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance landed in King's Lynn on Sunday following reports a person was in cardiac arrest.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) spokesman said they were called at 9.56am to High Street.
An ambulance, rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer attended.
The Magpas Air Ambulance landed on the Church Street car park.
A spokesman for the EEAST said: 'The patient was taken to hospital in a critical condition.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out