Person in serious condition after medical emergency in family home
- Credit: Sophie Wyllie
A person is in a serious condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in a family home.
Police officers and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service trust were called to the house on Bracondale in the Lakenham area of Norwich just after 12.30pm on Thursday, October 24.
An ambulance service spokesman said: "We were called at 12.33pm with reports of a cardiac arrest in Bracondale, Norwich.
"We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and East Anglian Air Ambulance.
"One person was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in a serious condition."
You may also want to watch:
One crew of firefighters from Carrow fire station helped the officers and paramedics after being called out just after 12.50pm.
An air ambulance rapid response road vehicle was also called out just before 1pm.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
A neighbour said that a family lived in the house.