Casualty treated for burns after house fire
- Credit: Google Street View
A person was treated for burns after a house fire.
Firefighters were called to the blaze at Barnwell Road in Gaywood, King’s Lynn at just after 10.20pm on Friday, March 27.
Three crews from King’s Lynn went to the house.
One person was treated for burns by an ambulance crew, with firefighters helping with the first aid.
The firefighters used hose reel jets to put out the flames.
You may also want to watch:
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
The incident was under control by just before 10.45pm.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 6 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints