Casualty treated for burns after house fire
- Credit: Google Street View
A person was treated for burns after a house fire.
Firefighters were called to the blaze at Barnwell Road in Gaywood, King’s Lynn at just after 10.20pm on Friday, March 27.
Three crews from King’s Lynn went to the house.
One person was treated for burns by an ambulance crew, with firefighters helping with the first aid.
The firefighters used hose reel jets to put out the flames.
You may also want to watch:
They also used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
The incident was under control by just before 10.45pm.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy