Person suffers broken arm after two-car crash on Trowse road near A47 junction
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A person has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken arm after a two-car crash near the A47 in Trowse.
The crash happened on the A146 at Trowse heading into the city, near the junction with the A47, just after 12.30pm and involved a Ford Fiesta and a Ford Focus.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called and one person was taken to hospital with a suspected broken arm.
Two other patients were assessed at the scene but not injured.
Two fire crews, one each from Carrow and Earlham, made the vehicle safe and helped the ambulance.
The road was partially blocked but has since been cleared.
Norwich Bus Updates tweeted to say services including First X1, X2, Anglian 85, 86, 88 and Borderbus 146 would face disruption.
- 1 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 2 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 5 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 6 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 9 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 10 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing