Person rescued from lift by Norfolk firefighters
- Credit: Archant
A casualty has been rescued from a lift by firefighters in Brundall.
A crew from Carrow was called to a property in Brundall at just after 4.30pm on Sunday (July 21) and released a casualty from a lift at a property in Brundall using small gear.
Meanwhile earlier on Sunday, at just before 2.20pm, a crew from West Walton assisted Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue with a rubbish bin on fire on West Street, Wisbech.
The fire was extinguished before the arrival of the brigade.
At just after 1.20pm, an appliance from Carrow attended an alarm activation on Albemarle Road in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
It turned out to be a false alarm caused by cooking fumes.
And at just before 11.50pm, fire crews from Earlham and Carrow attended an alarm sounding on Upton Close.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
On arrival firefighters offered advice to the occupier.