Person rescued from house fire in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
A person had to be rescued from a house fire in Thetford.
Crews from East Harling, Attleborough and Thetford were called to New England Way at 9pm on Wednesday night to reports of a fire.
A fire service spokesman said one person was rescued from a property.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent an ambulance and ambulance officer to the scene where they treated one person for smoke inhalation.
They were taken to West Suffolk Hopsital, Bury St Edmunds, for further treatment.
Less than two hours earlier, firefighters were called to a blaze at a property on Thompson Road in Griston, near Watton.
Crews from East Harling, Attleborough and Hingham were called to the village shortly before 7.20pm.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 4 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the blaze using hose reel jet.