Person rescued from house fire in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
A person had to be rescued from a house fire in Thetford.
Crews from East Harling, Attleborough and Thetford were called to New England Way at 9pm on Wednesday night to reports of a fire.
A fire service spokesman said one person was rescued from a property.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent an ambulance and ambulance officer to the scene where they treated one person for smoke inhalation.
They were taken to West Suffolk Hopsital, Bury St Edmunds, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Less than two hours earlier, firefighters were called to a blaze at a property on Thompson Road in Griston, near Watton.
Crews from East Harling, Attleborough and Hingham were called to the village shortly before 7.20pm.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the blaze using hose reel jet.