Man released from car after crash on A1066 near Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to release a man trapped in a car after a crash on the A1066 in Scole, near Diss.
Two appliances from Diss and Harleston attended the incident at just after 9pm on Saturday evening.
The crews, which were on scene for just over an hour, released a man - believed to be in his 20s - who was trapped.
The East of England Ambulance service sent a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and officer, to treat the man who had suffered a leg injury.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, for further care.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods