Person killed after being hit by train near Brundall Gardens
- Credit: James Bass
A person has been killed after being struck by a train near Brundall Gardens.
British Transport Police said they were called to the line close to Brundall Gardens station at 12.46pm.
The East of England Ambulance Service and East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended and one person was pronounced dead at the scene.
The police spokesman said: 'The incident is not being treated as suspicious and officers are now working to identify the person and inform their family.'
Train services between Norwich and Lowestoft and Norwich and Great Yarmouth were suspended for two hours but Abellio Greater Anglia have said that all lines have now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel