Man in his 70s injured after car overturns on the A47 at North Tuddenham
- Credit: Ian Burt
A person has been injured after a crash on the A47 which saw a car overturn.
Emergency services were called to the incident at North Tuddenham just after 2.40pm on Tuesday afternoon.
The crash is understood to have involved one vehicle, a silver Ford Fiesta, which overturned.
A man in his 70s was treated for chest and back pain, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further care.
His condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
One lane is blocked westbound and recovery has been called.
Fire crews from Dereham, Carrow and Earlham were called to rescue one person from the car.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner