Person hit by a train between Cromer and Gunton
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Rail services are being disrupted after a person was hit by a train between Cromer and Gunton this morning.
Journeys between Norwich and Sheringham are currently affected, as the line between North Walsham and Sheringham via Cromer is blocked whilst the emergency services attend to the incident, which occurred around 10am.
Train services between Norwich and Sheringham via Cromer may be cancelled, delayed or terminated at and started back from North Walsham.
A limited Rail Replacement Bus will be in operation between North Walsham and Sheringham via Cromer from about 11:15.
Valid Greater Anglia ticket holders will be accepted on local bus services between North Walsham and Sheringham.
You may also want to watch:
Local buses are operated by Sanders Coaches and Service number five serves the stations affected.
More follows. For travel updates visit journeycheck.com/greateranglia/
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler