Person taken to hospital after falling in water at Wroxham
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A person had to be taken to hospital after falling in the water at Wroxham.
The ambulance service said it was called to the scene at Staitheway Road shortly before 10.30pm on January 26.
An ambulance, ambulance officer, first responder and air ambulance attended.
Daniel Thwaites, director of Barnes Brinkcraft, said the incident happened near to a boat moored in the company's marina.
The East of England Ambulance service did not provide details about the person's condition.
You may also want to watch:
However, a spokesman did say the person was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich