In pictures: Acts performing at Hunstanton's Buskers Corner
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Acts took to Buskers Corner in Hunstanton to entertain the local community and visitors.
The event, which is part of the Hunstanton and District Festival of Arts, took place on Saturday, July 3.
Among those performing was Celeste, from Leicester, who is a frequent visitor to the town.
She has been part of the event for a couple of years after initially coming across it on a flier in Tesco.
The 17-year-old, who is currently studying an A-level in music, said taking part gave her the confidence to perform. She hopes to study music in college.
Sarah Catlett, singer with Two Cats and Payne, performs with husband Justin on bass and friend Alan Payne on guitar.
The group, from Downham Market, raises money for Norfolk Hospice Tapping House through their performances, and they have so far collected more than £2,000.
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 6 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 7 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 8 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 9 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 10 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
She said: "It's brilliant, we have so much fun and people are so happy to give to Tapping House.b
"There was quite a good crowd even with the sun not shining, it was brilliant."