Mystery Norfolk player wins £30,000 in Postcode Lottery draw
- Credit: People's Postcode Lottery.
One lucky Eaton resident has started 2019 thousands of pounds richer.
A player in the NR4 area of Eaton has won £30,000 following the People's Postcode Lottery draw this month.
The winner, who wishes to remain anonymous, scooped the 'street prize' money on Sunday January 13.
The subscription lottery benefits charities, with 32pc of the ticket price going to good causes.
East Anglia Anchorage Trust is just one of the local charities that has received support from players.
You may also want to watch:
In 2017 it was awarded £19,999 to expand its housing support programme for homeless young people.
Every month players in one postcode sector share £3 million, with a maximum ticket prize of £400,000.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found