Nature park announces return of summer market
- Credit: Steve Adams
A Norfolk nature park has announced the return of its summer market.
Pensthorpe Natural Park, near Fakenham, has announced its makers market will take place on Sunday, July 4, after the event was cancelled last year.
Formerly knows as the summer market, it will feature more than 50 local traders offering a range of products, including hand-crafted gifts and homeware, local food producers and boutique brewers.
Martin Dupée, general manager at Pensthorpe, said: “The event in 2019 was a huge success and unfortunately we were unable to hold the event last year due to Covid restrictions.
“This makes us even more excited to see the return of the market this coming summer.
“There are so many talented artists and producers in the local area. The market allows them to showcase their talents offering visitors the opportunity to find something unique that they won’t find on the high street.”
The market will be free to attend and offer free parking.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 9 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
Visitors will be encouraged to stay for the day, and Pensthorpe will offer a reduced entry price into the park.