Pedestrian killed on A47 near Wisbech after being struck by silver Audi - police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Colin Finch
Police are appealing for witnesses to a fatal collision on the A47 at Walsoken last night (Saturday 3 October).
A silver Audio was travelling towards Wisbech on the A47 when it was in collision with a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man in his 40s, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious head injuries but sadly died.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for approximately five hours whilst emergency services dealt with the incident.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision or saw anyone walking along the A47 around the time of the incident should contact Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.