Pedestrian in collision with car in Holt town centre dies
A woman pedestrian in collision with a car in Holt town centre has died in hospital.
The woman, in her 90s, was in collision with a grey VW Golf as she was walking in High Street shortly after midday on August 9.
Police are now appealing to local shopkeepers with CCTV which might have recorded the incident.
The victim suffered serious head injuries and the East of England Air Ambulance was called to help give treatment at the scene.
She was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance and died there on Saturday August 13.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact Keith Wiseman, of the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Norfolk Constabulary, telephone 101.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?