Call for donations of unwanted items at Norwich animal charity
- Credit: Archant
Staff and volunteers at a Norwich charity shop are urging animal lovers to donate unwanted items to help sick and injured pets.
Norwich PDSA says it is desperate for good quality donations including furniture, CDs, DVDs, books and toys, as well as men and women's clothing.
Dawn Cowie, manager at the shop, on Queen's Road, said: 'Perhaps your wardrobe is bulging with unworn clothes or your shelves are full of books you never read? Why not have a clear-out and donate your unwanted items to PDSA?'
She said the shop was also appealing for local people to volunteer in branch.
Miss Cowie added: 'We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about pets and who can lend a hand.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information about volunteering, please call 0800 854194 or visit www.pdsa.org.uk/volunteering
And to find out more about PDSA, please click here.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 9 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot