Police dog helps catch hare coursing suspects
- Credit: Archant
A west Norfolk police dog has helped catch suspected hare coursers.
PD Neeko from Downham Market helped detain two suspects after they escaped from officers.
Police were called at 1.17pm on Thursday, January 30 to reports of suspected hare coursing in Stowbridge, near Downham Market.
Police have confirmed that three dogs and a vehicle were seized.
Michael Chalk, 21, from Laleham Road in Shepperton and a 17-year-old boy were arrested and charged under the Hunting Act.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been released on bail and are due to attend King's Lynn Magistrates' Court on Thursday, March 19.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17