PC Rob Devlin appointed beat manager for Reepham and surrounding villages
- Credit: Lenore Everson
Reepham and its surrounding villages have a new police beat manager.
PC Rob Devlin, who will be based at Aylsham Police Station, is now the point of contact for those living in the area.
The beat manager role - the equivalent of what was once known as a 'village bobby' - will take on and address any concerns people have.
Mr Devlin has 26 years experience with Norfolk Constabulary and was previously based in Norwich, Cromer, North Walsham and Aylsham.
He has also worked as a divisional Detective Constable.
You may also want to watch:
'My parents lived in Reepham for over 30 years and were both active members of the local community,' he said. 'So for me it was a natural progression wanting to work in this area.
'I now look forward to a combining my local family connections with experience and good community based police values.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital