Paul Merton treats Norfolk holiday park guests to comedy show
- Credit: Kelling Heath Holiday Park
Husband and wife comedy duo Paul Merton and Suki Webster treated guests at a Norfolk holiday park to an improvised show while filming for a travel series.
The married comedians are filming six episodes of the show Motorhoming With Merton & Webster which is set to be the ultimate A-Z guide to having an epic Great British Adventure on four wheels.
They stayed in their motorhome at Kelling to film the conclusion of one episode about the Norfolk Broads, the Norfolk coast and its surrounds.
Kelling Heath is situated among 300 acres of woodland and rare open heathland on the north Norfolk coast, near Weybourne.
While at the park, the pair treated guests to an improvised comedy session, asking for charitable donations in return for the informal performance.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Timewell, director of Kelling Heath Holiday Park, said: "We were delighted to welcome Paul, Suki and the camera crew to Kelling Heath.
"It created a real buzz on park with guests popping by to see what was going on.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
"We’re really looking forward to seeing Kelling Heath, and other beautiful parts of our county, hitting the screen when the series airs."