Man injured in Pasteur Road crash in Great Yarmouth
A man was hurt following a crash on a main road in Great Yarmouth this morning.
Police and an ambulance crews were called to Pasteur Road at just before 8am today.
Police said they believed icy conditions had contributed to one crash and a second crash had followed shortly afterwards.
The incidents involved four cars, a Citroen Saxo, a Seat Ibiza, a Peugeot 208 and a Corsa.
A spokesman said: 'We received a call at 7.56am to a road traffic collision at Pasteur Road A1243, Great Yarmouth
You may also want to watch:
'An ambulance attended.
A man in his 30s was treated at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?