Passenger hurt following two-car crash in Reydon, near Southwold
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A rural Suffolk road was closed for more than an hour after two cars were involved in a collision.
A passenger in one of the vehicles was injured in the crash, which happened in Reydon, near Southwold.
Police and paramedics were called to the A1095 Halesworth Road at about 3pm on Monday (October 24).
The collision happened near the Southwold Maize Maze.
It involved a silver Peugeot and a green Mercedes car.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed at the scene of the crash. It reopened at about 4.30pm.
A passenger in one of the cars suffered what were thought to be minor hand injuries in the crash.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature