Part of Gorleston road to be closed for resurfacing
Road resurfacing work on a road in Gorleston will lead to two days of closures.
On Thursday, April 6 and Friday, April 7 carriageway resurfacing works will be carried out in Crab Lane by Norfolk County Council.
During the works Crab Lane will be closed between 9am to 4pm hours from the junction of Shrublands Way to the junction of Forsythia Road.
A signed diversion route will be in place via Shrublands Way and Beccles Road.
Norfolk County Council said it apologises for any inconvenience the works and the closure may cause.
You may also want to watch:
The resurfacing work will cost £29,000.
It will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and their contractors.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
Up-to-date information about roadworks across Norfolk is available on the county council's website at www.norfolk.gov.uk/roadworks