Part of busy road closed after two-vehicle crash in city
Part of a busy Norwich road is closed following a two-vehicle crash in which one car rolled and ended up on its side.
Earlham Road is closed between the Fiveways Roundabout and George Borrow Road following the crash, which happened around 1.46pm today (Wednesday, May 3).
A police spokesman said a Citroën Saxo rolled after the collision and ended up on its side. The other vehicle involved was a Ford Fiesta.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said a man in his 20s was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The spokesman said his injuries were not believed to be life-threatening or serious.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services are still on the scene.
First Norwich has warned of delays to its 26 and 26A services due to the road closure.
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer