Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A town estate agents has offered to print children’s school work so local parents can continue to home school during lockdown.
Parson Estate Agents is doing its bit for the community in Diss and Harleston.
With the cost of ink and some families not having access to a printer at home, owner Kevin Parson said it was the least they could do.
“I have four grandchildren and everything is up in the air, so I thought: ‘What could we do to help?’.
“I spoke with a local head teacher and he said everything is online at the minute but they do have work sheets.
You may also want to watch:
“So, we wrote a post and put it on Facebook. We have printing facilities and the paper. Families can email over work sheets as a PDF or word document and we will arrange to post them or for parents to collect them – adhering to social distancing measures.”
Mr Parson, 60, has had the business in the town for 18 years.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
Contact Parson Estate Agents, located on Victoria Road, via email on email@example.com.
They have set a maximum limit of 24 copies per child, per week.