Town's Estate Agent offers to print school work for children during lockdown
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A town estate agents has offered to print children’s school work so local parents can continue to home school during lockdown.
Parson Estate Agents is doing its bit for the community in Diss and Harleston.
With the cost of ink and some families not having access to a printer at home, owner Kevin Parson said it was the least they could do.
“I have four grandchildren and everything is up in the air, so I thought: ‘What could we do to help?’.
“I spoke with a local head teacher and he said everything is online at the minute but they do have work sheets.
You may also want to watch:
“So, we wrote a post and put it on Facebook. We have printing facilities and the paper. Families can email over work sheets as a PDF or word document and we will arrange to post them or for parents to collect them – adhering to social distancing measures.”
Mr Parson, 60, has had the business in the town for 18 years.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
Contact Parson Estate Agents, located on Victoria Road, via email on email@example.com.
They have set a maximum limit of 24 copies per child, per week.