South Norfolk radio station on the hunt for talented musicians
- Credit: John Hutton - Diss Camera Club
It can be hard for aspiring musicians to have their music heard.
But now, a radio station broadcasting in Diss, Harleston and Eye is on the hunt for talented musicians from the area.
Park Radio, which covers South Norfolk and the Waveney Valley, is starting a weekly show called 'Sunday Introducing' from January 7.
The aim of the show is to play new music from musicians and those based in the East of England.
Presenter Andrew Cooper said: 'We want to hear from musicians, bands and promoters so that Park Radio can showcase local talent.
You may also want to watch:
'We can't guarantee stardom but we can do our bit to help as many musicians as possible to get heard by a wider audience.'
Musicians and bands who would like to be featured should contact email@example.com or 01379 210000.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
Park Radio broadcasts on 107.6 FM and 105.2 FM as well as on www.parkradio.co.uk.