Park Radio in Diss hits the road with new sponsored car
- Credit: Archant
A new radio station will soon become a common site around Diss as it has taken ownership of its new sponsored car.
Park Radio is gearing up for its big launch on November 25 when it will broadcast to Diss, Harleston and Eye.
Station director and manager Chris Moyse says that the arrival of the car cements the idea that Park Radio will be a part of the community.
He said: 'It is all about the relationship with local traders. We have worked closely with sponsors of the car, John Grose Ford, and I think it does underpin the respect we have gained in the community with people willing to invest in the station.'
The station is now ready to be broadcast in Eye and further east in the county after a second mast was installed in Harleston.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Moyse added. 'People like hearing about where they live, work and shop and that is exactly what is important to this radio station.'
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes