WATCH: Panto star has Simon Cowell in stitches during Britain’s Got Talent audition
- Credit: Archant
At Christmas he made audiences laugh as Muddles in Norwich Theatre Royal's Sleeping Beauty, now Ben Langley is working his jokes on the Britain's Got Talent judges.
The 43-year-old who lives in Shimpling near Diss, has accomplished an incredible feat in succeeding to make Simon Cowell laugh.
A clip from an upcoming episode of the talent competition shows Mr Langley poking fun at misheard song lyrics during his audition.
He said: 'It all started when I went to see the Lion King. I love the Lion King, but I thought the first song was about the Arsenal Club football manager.'
He proceeds to play a snippet from The Circle of Life, which indeed sounds as if the singer is saying Arsene Wenger's name.
You may also want to watch:
The joke had judges Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams laughing, but none were more impressed than Simon Cowell, who had a good chuckle in response and commented 'that's funny'.
Mr Langley also jokes about Dancing Queen by ABBA, Lady Gaga's Just Dance and What A Feeling from the 1983 film Flashdance.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
• Britain's Got Talent returns Saturday, May 19 from 8pm on ITV.