Rare Mexico 1970 World Cup sticker albums stolen in Brundall burglary
- Credit: IAN BURT
Rare and valuable Panini football sticker albums, including the Mexico 1970 World Cup, have been stolen at a burglary in Brundall.
A property on Strumpshaw Road was broken into between 3pm and 7.30pm on Saturday, March 24.
Investigating officer DC Ricki Peake, said: 'During the burglary a large amount of high value Panini collectables including rare stickers and albums from the Mexico 1970 World Cup were stolen along with a quantity of Royal Doulton and Beswick porcelain figurines from collections such as Lord of the Rings, Winnie the Pooh and Beatrix Potter.
'I am appealing for anyone with information of any such items being offered for sale to contact the police immediately.'
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact DC Ricki Peake at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move