Rare Mexico 1970 World Cup sticker albums stolen in Brundall burglary
- Credit: IAN BURT
Rare and valuable Panini football sticker albums, including the Mexico 1970 World Cup, have been stolen at a burglary in Brundall.
A property on Strumpshaw Road was broken into between 3pm and 7.30pm on Saturday, March 24.
Investigating officer DC Ricki Peake, said: 'During the burglary a large amount of high value Panini collectables including rare stickers and albums from the Mexico 1970 World Cup were stolen along with a quantity of Royal Doulton and Beswick porcelain figurines from collections such as Lord of the Rings, Winnie the Pooh and Beatrix Potter.
'I am appealing for anyone with information of any such items being offered for sale to contact the police immediately.'
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact DC Ricki Peake at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 8 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park