Pandora’s Kitchen in Norwich closes ahead of meeting with creditors
- Credit: Archant
The popular Pandora's Kitchen café in Norwich is currently closed ahead of a meeting of the creditors of the company next week.
The café, on London Street, has been closed since the beginning of the month and the windows of the property have been white-washed.
A notice on The Gazette, a journal of official public records, states that a meeting of the creditors will be held in accordance with the Insolvency Act on March 13.
A meeting of shareholders of Pandora's Kitchen LTD has also been called and will be held prior to the meeting of creditors to consider passing a resolution for voluntary winding up of the company.
Jamie Playford of Leading UK confirmed that it is a voluntary liquidation and they were contacted by Pandora's Kitchen LTD to assist with putting the company into liquidation.
You may also want to watch:
It is unclear whether the cafe will reopen.
Pandora's Kitchen has been a prominent fixture in Norwich's cafe landscape since it first opened in 2013 serving sandwiches, salads, soups and afternoon tea in addition to breakfasts.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
In 2014 it was named by the English Breakfast Society as the fourth best place to eat English breakfast in the UK.
Nobody from Pandora's Kitchen is available for comment at this time.