Max’s adventure to Pakefield secures the Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This perfect picture of a sun drenched pooch has secured the Lowestoft Journal's Picture of the Week.
Jemma Crane from Lowestoft, captured this shot of her dog Max sunbathing on a boat at Pakefield beach using her Samsung Galaxy S9.
Miss Crane said: "I entered this photo of Max as many of my family and friends love to see photos I take of him. He brings so much joy to me and my partner Nathan and we love to visit Pakefield beach early on a Sunday morning.
"I have recently been doing a lot of landscape photography which I thoroughly enjoy. I just make sure when I take photos they are not to exposed by sunlight and practice using different angles," she said.
As our winner, Miss Crane receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack